Thursday, October 11, 2012

Free Workshop: Treasure Mapping


Hi All--

Ready for some fun? 

Here is your opportunity to figure out the treasures (or goals) you want to set to reach in the upcoming year or for a specific part of your life (like finances). Come join me as I lead a Treasure Mapping workshop.

Treasure Mapping is a visual method of setting goals which seems to be effective. It is also therapeutic  and creative because you cut, paste, and put a collage of items together. Why not put together a visual Bucket List?

Time: Wednesday, November 7, 2012, 1 p.m.-4 p.m. 
The 4 p.m. is approximate. You can leave sooner if you need to do so or arrive later.

Location: Santa Fe Room, Library Station, Springfield.

Materials Needed: poster board (your choice of size & color), scissors, glue stick, magazines to cut up.
It would be great if you would spread the word about the workshop.

Please let me know if you'd like to come -- you can email me at verasversion@gmail.com to RSVP. If possible, I would like to get an idea of how many will be at the workshop.  Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. This looks like fun. I'm gonna have to try to make it.

    Now to go read your story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great workshop, Vera Jane. I went home and finished it. I even remembered to add "This or More" to it. :-) I liked the smaller versions that you brought, too. I'm thinking I might condense mine into the smaller size and keep it in my line of vision as I work at my pc. Great way to keep my goals uppermost in my mind. Thanks for the suggestions, music, and cookies. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed the workshop and have done your 'homework' as well. Thanks you for attending!

      Delete